Life Just Keeps On Going

 We lost Miss Molli today. 


You can see how much she changed over the last months.




She's been super sick since May.  Something to do with her gall-bladder. She was holding her own for awhile with meds, but the last few days she just tanked.  She died in my arms at 7:25am today.  I'm gonna miss that sweet and spicy girl.

We also lost Mum in March on the 2nd.  She'd been bed bound for a couple years and really having a rough time.  

Loving on Isaiah a few days before she died.  So glad Maddy got to bring him when she did.


January 1st Holly Broke her knee and had to get a knee replacement.  OUCH!!  She's been recuperating fairly well.  She has pain often but is able to get around ok. 

Life has been rough but OK.  We got to go to the Convention in August. Also the assembly a couple weeks ago.



Grandpa Kell and Thaddaeus.

Convention Pics.


I also got to auxiliary pioneer 4 times this year with the new 15 hours at certain times. 

New things are happening with JW's and taking the changes in stride.  

I really want to write again but I'm struggling with everything.  I'm not enjoying things I used to so I know I'm dealing with hard depression.  I'm trying to ride it out without changing my meds.  

I injured my knee somehow a few weeks ago.  I think I bruised or tore my meniscus. Now my feet, knees, hips etc are killing me.

So, that's life in a small small nutshell. Life will go on.


Me and Mum as Minnie and Hildie a LONG time ago.

Coloring with Zippi a few days ago.

Puddy with Daddy awhile back.

Isaiah with Mama on their picture day!

Ebony as a loaf.


Nick's card to me on our anniversary.

My card to him.



Flower Pots I painted for Bobbie

Piper

Sarina's Books


A work in progress.


Me and Em in May







.
Our anniversary in Vegas

Memorial 2023

J and J here. Sept 2022


Makes me think of Mum,




Comments

Popular Posts